Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone!
Each year we grab an organic halaal turkey and come together as a family to eat and have fun. Inspired by the Project Smile blog hop recently posted by Maya @ Marfmom, I thought that I would pull together a “thankful” post.
So this year I’m thankful for my health, family and especially:
- Eryn, who said “mum” today (to the mirror) — and even though she still hasn’t said an actual word yet, this is an excellent start!
- Warm, sunny autumn days
- A husband who plays “pass the baby” during prayer when Eryn demands to go from his arms to mine and back again (and who has no problems reciting the Qur’an with baby fingers in his mouth)
- Our view at maghrib (sunset) time
- Chocolate and caramel covered pretzels
- Falling leaves…
- And fun days in the park!
What are you thankful for?